The family of IAS Routers consist of several highly flexible, router appliances. The family of IAS Routers offer unparallelled WAN technology management in support of reach back to enterprise/private/DOD networks over wired Ethernet, 802.11 B/G/N Wi-Fi, 3G/4G cellular, or Satellite.
The IAS Router family is ideal for use in applications where highly portable, WAN technology diverse, secured enterprise or DOD network connectivity is required. No matter where on the globe you are located, an IAS Router can get you back to your network safe and sound using the WAN options you have at that moment in time.
- Leverage commercial or hotel Wi-Fi access points utilizing the IAS Router's Wi-Fi client capabilities to host a small LAN of PCs.
- Leverage Ethernet based WAN options such as hotel room/residential Ethernet or portable IP based satcom terminals (i.e. BGAN) to host a small LAN of PCs.
- Leverage commercial cellular USB modem or modems to host a small LAN of PCs
- Leverage the IAS Routers ability to intelligently load balance and fail back and forth between any of the supported WAN technologies.
- Leverage the IAS Router’s virtual private network (VPN) technologies to tunnel your sensitive data, VoIP or video securely using the National Security Agencies Suite B cryptographic algorithms and specifications.
For further information, or a demonstration of this product
please contact IAS at (202) 640-2623 or email