Replacement Power Supplies
Responding to customer requests IAS has developed several COMSEC ancillaries for various developer's devices. These ancillaries have been developed to either offer a more reliable component or be a less expensive solution then other vendors, or to fill a niche requirement.
- KG-175A -110~220, 50/60 Hz power supply
- KG-175B -110~220, 50/60 Hz power supply
- KG-175D -110~220, 50/60 Hz power supply
- SWT 110-220, 50/60 Hz power supply
- vIPer 110-220, 50/60 Hz power supply
- L-3 STE 110~220, 50/60 Hz power supply
- ViaSat KG-250 - 110~220, 50/60 Hz power supply
- ViaSat KG-250X - 110~220, 50/60 Hz power supply
The IAS KG-175 Failover Adapter
The IAS KG-175 Failover Adapter was designed and developed specifically to meet the needs of customers who require a highly reliable power supply for the KG-175 family of HAIPE devices. This provides users with the peace of mind that their KG-175 A, B, D, or G HAIPE device will remain powered and online at all times.
How it works:
The Failover Adapter gets plugged in to the desired KG-175 device and gets powered by two power supplies. In the event that one of them fails, the KG-175 device will remain powered thanks to the Failover Adapters ability to automatically switch to the second power supply. The IAS KG-175 Failover Adapter utilizes either the KG-175 OEM power supplies or two of the reliable IAS KG-175 power supplies.
- IAS KG-175 Failover Adapter - (KG-175A, B, D and G)
For further information, or a demonstration of this product please contact IAS at
(202) 640-2623 or email