The IAS KG-175D Replacement Unit (IAS KG-RU) is unlike any other IP networking/security device on the market today. Designed with the National Security Agency's vision of Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC), the IAS KG-RU integrates two Suite B IPSEC compliant routers (the IAS Router and the Cisco ESR5915) into a single device that has a form factor identical to the KG-175D HAIPE device.
Never before has it been so easy for a customer to migrate from Type 1 HAIPE devices to a Non-Type 1 CSfC solution. The IAS KG-RU provides a functional alternative to the use of CCI Type 1 devices, and does so in such a way that the user is afforded even greater networking capabilities over the KG-175D. Contact IAS for additional details on the IAS KG-RU and how we can help you with your Commercial Solutions for Classified efforts.
- Cisco interoperable/compatible VPN capabilities
- 4 FIPS-140 VPN protected 10/100 Base T RJ-45 LAN Ethernet interfaces
- Up to 3 RJ-45 Ethernet LAN interfaces outside the VPN capability
- Up to 3 RJ-45 Ethernet WAN interface
- 2 USB ports for various 3G/4G cellular radios
- 1 RJ-45 VPN admin port
- 1 DB9 WAN router admin port / RS232 port
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- Approx. 3.5 lbs
For further information, or a demonstration of this product please contact IAS at
(202) 640-2623 or email